Saturday, August 6, 2011

100th Post!

It hardly seems possible that this post marks the 100th entry on my little blog!  To celebrate this somewhat momentous event, guess what I did?  I joined Facebook!  Let it be known, however, that I am feeling a bit clueless as to what Facebook is all about.  In fact, I set up the account under my name when I really wanted it to be for my blog.  I am not even sure I set it up correctly!  You can check out my page by clicking below.  Once there, you can see a group entry entitled 'To the Lesson' where I attempted to create a page.  Maybe you will 'like' it...


In any case, thank you so much for reading my blog and sharing information!  I so appreciate your ideas, input, and comments and look forward to more! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! It is very exciting isn't it? Thanks for your comment on my blog too!! I have had a look at your blog and it is fantastic. I love the setting of classroom too. I may have to take a pic of mine once I am finished cleaning it and re-arranging it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so very much, Ewa! I too, find your blog to be inspiring and am so thankful that we can share ideas and information. Thanks so much for this award - it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete